- Contains Trichoderma sp as an antagonist against disease-causing pathogens
- Streptomyces Sp – bacteria that produces Streptomycin that acts as an antibiotic
- Effectively control diseases such as Fusarium wilt, phytophtora wilt, and bacterial wilt in plant
Application Method :
How to make Streptomy solution :
Before diluted for application, 1 sachet of Streptomy is dissolved in 1 litre of water, left for 6-12 hours.
- Control to fruit rot diseases
The Streptomy solution is diluted to 4 sprayers.
Application is done by spraying into leaves and fruits or piles of rotten leaves and fruits.
Immediately do the application if is starts to show symptoms of rot every 7 days. For plantation crops, pruning should be done.
- Control to bacterial wilt
Streptomy is diluted to 100 litres of water.
- Drenching application with chemical fertilizer mixture.
Mix the Streptomy solution with MKP/Urea/NPK/ others. Application is done by drenching the plants at a dose of 200 ml / plant. Only for plants with wilting symptoms is still in its early stages.
- Single Drench
Application is done to plants with early stages of symptoms at a dose of 200 ml / plant.